18.8.10

Praise the L-rd. That my mind is racing in a hundred and forty nine different directions.
Praise the L-rd. For His redemption.
Praise the L-rd. That I feel so distant.
Praise the L-rd. For His weapons.
Praise the L-rd. That despite talking with friends these feelings aren't going away. They are stronger than before.
Praise the L-rd. For wanting and giving relationship. For our relationship.
Praise the L-rd. For showing me the ways I have kept people from having no other choice but to trust in Him.
Praise the L-rd. For friends.
Praise the L-rd. That I am bloated and that it is getting better.
Praise the L-rd. That I am rarely hungry.
Praise the L-rd. That I am starting to notice my hunger.
Praise the L-rd. That work is getting better.
Praise the L-rd. That I know myself so much better yet I feel as though I can't fully be that Allison (under construction)
Praise the L-rd. For His love.
Praise the L-rd. For revealing to me that I have been obedient to my detriment.
Praise the L-rd. For His creation.
Praise the L-rd. That I still answering the phone.
Praise the L-rd. For His Adventure.
Praise the L-rd. For the heat.
Praise the L-rd. For family.
Praise the L-rd. For sadness.
Praise the L-rd. I don't have to look like anything anyone has ever seen.
Praise the L-rd. For trials.
Praise the L-rd. For His people.
Praise the L-rd. For pain.
Praise the L-rd. For authority.
Praise the L-rd. That I can't take pain away from the people I love.
Praise the L-rd. For time.
Praise the L-rd. For His provision.
Praise the L-rd. For rest.
Praise the L-rd. For season changes.
Praise the L-rd. For His beauty.
Praise the L-rd. For the journey.
Praise the L-rd. For Himself.
Praise the L-rd. For growth.
Praise the L-rd. For Love.
Praise the L-rd. I will be 25 in a day less than a month.


Praise the L-rd.




3 comments:

Lauren Blake said...

I praise the L-rd for you and your vulnerablity. It was refreshing and reminder to me to praise the Lord in all things. thanks. Can't wait to hug you.

Carlye said...

I must have missed this post! I so appreciate this. I can hear the longing of your heart and the intensity of your praise. I am praying for you and praying with you.

Allison said...

I love you and thank you both!