27.8.10

As I look out of the windows surrounding my desk I am immediately reminded of a crisp fall morning. Maybe this feeling arises due to the air conditioning being so low resulting in me wearing my lite sweater, or, perhaps, my readiness for the new season is manufacturing wishful thinking. The fact is, the temperatures have been falling. Nightly lows have been in the 50's! That is wonderful news. Autumn begins 4 weeks from yesterday. I am ready for the change which is good because more than one change of season is coming.

I am also feeling inspired. Now to act on those feelings...

8 comments:

cass said...

I have worn a jacket this week. Not because I needed to but because I can. I too am anticipating the lovely coolness of fall. I just hope it won't dive straight into the frigidness of winter too soon.

cass said...

What are you feeling inspired to do?

Allison said...

I agree. I hope fall sticks around for a while.

Be crafty. Make things. Try new recipes. etc. :)

cass said...

Anything specific? Just saying in case you need any supplies or tools or someone to craft with...

Allison said...

I will let you know! I like the way you think.

tom said...

is this the appropriate format for a conversation?

-J- said...

tom, i would like to clarify that asking that question assumes you already believe the affirmative to be true.

in the morning its cold outside!! makes getting in the water to fix pools less comfortable but i love winter clothes!!

Tom and Leah said...

that's the beauty of the blogworld. have a conversation, ask a question, do whatever. but being funny helps.

take photos, allison. i miss your photography.