2.6.11

I have heard this is the rainiest season Bowen has had in a long time. It is raining yet again today. Apparently they would be done with the rain. It is usually warmer by now as well. Fortunately I went on an exploration hike (by myself) yesterday before lunch, worked outside in the afternoon, and after dinner walked to town with a new friend.

This rainy day is reflecting how I feel at the moment. I am working with identity and confidence issues. Issues that I dealt with in KC, but have quickly come to the forefront here. It's hard, but I know it is good, or will be, and is necessary for growth. And I want to continue to grow. Overall my time has been good. I am learning about myself and living with other people. I am going over things with the Lord, and reading a lot. :)

In a few minutes I will be off to The Snug to sip on an americano and hopefully face time Ang. This afternoon some of us decided to do some baking. Should be fun times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear about your time so far. Keep it coming! Praying your time is well spent and that you continue to grow in the L-rd!
Jacklynn

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you and praying for God's direction for you. Yes, we miss you more than we can say but know you are in good hands. Love you dear niece.
Ron & Jeannie

mountain girl said...

I really like hearing about your adventures (and adjustments!) in L'Abri. I think it is when you find yourself challenged that most of your growing will come - always a good thing!