31.3.10

You might not believe how excited I was/am about the mitten contest I entered. I was so excited when I entered it, and I couldn't wait until the next Monday when we were supposed to find out who won. Well, Monday came and went. I checked the Cafe Cartolina blog with bated breath. There was a list of names. What is this?! Is that my name?! I was in a slight state of shock. As a result of this shock I checked the blog address next to my name 2 or 3 different times. Sure enough. It was me. Allison - allisonjw.blogspot.com. I WON A PAIR OF MITTENS!!!!! 11 people were awarded a pair of the fun red Vancouver 2010 Maple leaf mittens. Do you want to see them? Ask me later....



JUST KIDDING!! I have stalled far too long to make anyone else wait to see the amazing mittens.




1 comment:

Tom and Leah said...

yay mittens...but is there more the come?