19.4.09



One day after signing out of my hotmail account I noticed that I wasn't redirected to msn like usual. Instead I was taken to Windows Live Search. This page had a picture of a man at a festival somewhere in East Asia I think. I thought it was a little cool, but was annoyed that I wasn't taken to msn. Big deal, I don't do anything on that page anyway. I think the problem was with the fact that it was randomly different. I wasn't used to this extra step.









This happened a number of days in a row with a new picture each day. One day it was back to normal. MSN came up instead of this live search page with my new picture on it. I realized then that I really enjoyed this new page that takes me to a new place every day.


I try to go there everyday now to see the picture. I started saving them because I like them so much, and I thought I would share a few of my favorites.




These pictures are of places that I have either already been to, or places that I dream of going. Other pictures are wonderful surprises of places that I have had no idea about.



I enjoy pictures...a lot... there is something about pictures.


Sometimes there are pictures of animals-there have been Jackelopes, Zebras, a Robin collecting for a nest-I don't have all of them saved on this computer.



God's creation is what really inspires. The great thing about these pictures is that they don't capture the whole beauty of the place. There are other angles, views, weather conditiong, etc. yet to be explored and captured.












I am inspired

1 comment:

Lauren Blake said...

which ones have you been to?